Today is an unexpected treat – I’m at home with all 3 kids as it’s a snow day. Personally I love the days when the kids are home, however it also means that my work day gets thrown a little in the air – and I have to find a way to make it all work!
Know what I mean?
So, today I’m using all the info that I’ve been getting from the Mompreneurs that I’ve been interviewing.
There is a formula to being successful! The 22 women, from 6 different countries, have very similar habits that keep them on track. Today I want to share them with you.
1. Get up earlier than you kids and have some time to yourself
2. Plan your day and be realistic about your priorities – a ‘to do list’ 4 miles long is not a ‘to do list’. its a recipe for overwhelm.
3. Connect with others that can help you – your friends and family don’t need to understand your business, and don’t expect them to! They might not be the ones to encourage you either.
4. Get a business focussed mentor or group to keep you on track.
5. Outsource – either help with your kids, your business and/or your home
6. Stay focussed on one task at a time
7. Limit your time on your personal social media
8. Make sure you include something in your day that you love and brings you joy – and is just for you.
9. Do a little personal development every day – it could be read a chapter of a book, or listen to an audio on the school run.
10. Stay in the right MINDSET!
How many of these are you doing?
You’re going to find out more about each of these from me, however if you want to hear how they are being put to good use every day to build happy, healthy and wealthy families, come and join us at the Have It All Revolution.
Here’s a video telling the REAL reason why I even organized this event.
Make sure you come and join in!